Utilising the 'Alcolizer' wall mounted Technology Blue Glue can provide random selection of individuals at a specific site level to be tested for exceeding alcohol standards prior to gaining access to site. The system is fully integrated with the Blue Glue National Safety System (NSS) and delivers a fully automated process for the management of Drug and Alcohol (D&A) at a site, regional or national level.
The NSS will block deny individuals based on their D&A FAIL result and business rules that are defined by the clients requirements. Alerts are generated within the system and are sent in real time to the respective site management personnel.
- Full integration with Alcolizer technology in the National Safety System
- Integrated Blue Glue self testing cards
- Live alerting via SMS and email for false positive results
- Compare personnel photos from alcolizer test with existing database photos
- Lockout rules variable based on site requirements
- Client management override rules available
- Drug & Alcohol randomised list generation
- Handheld units for testing infield